GLOBAL RECYCLING EQUIPMENT GROUP
EIDAL SHREDDER™ DIVISION
GLOBAL CG GROUP INTERNATIONAL INC.
DAN BURDA, CEO
P.O. Box 399
61364 815-674-5802 / F 815-673-5682
All Copyright, Trademark and Patent Rights Reserved 1973-2004, Proprietary and Confidential Data of Dan Burda, Restricted Use Notification., Attorney Client Privilege. As part of our continuing design and engineering program, we reserves the right to make changes at any time in materials, models, specifications and prices without prior, written notice or obligation. All Equipment is offered subject to prior sale or disposition and written confirmation prior to acceptance of offer from Buyer. All Orders and Services are accepted only according to a Liability Release, General Terms and Conditions Policy, provided with all orders, additional copies available upon request. Scanning of our computer systems are not authorized and is considered a violation of our constitutional and legal rights.
Original Owner and Inventor of the Saturn Shredder and SSI International Shredder Lines. Secondary Owner/Supplier of Eidal Vertical Shredder™, Duerr Wood Chipper, Cougar Wood Chipper and Machete Wood Chipper Lines. Parts and Service for all waste processing equipment.
Worldwide Manufacturing and Consultation, Turnkey Manufacturing Systems, Industrial Equipment, Environmental and Recycling Equipment, OEM/OE Production Systems and Parts, Contract Engineering Design and Consultation, Domestic and Worldwide Sales and Marketing Services, Domestic and International OEM/OE Manufacturing Services, Import and Export Consultation and Coordination Services, and Strategic Planning, Appraisal Services, Equipment Location Services, Acquisition and Liquidation Services, Product Liability Evaluation Services, Product Design Evaluation Services.
The statements included in this data concerning predictions of economic performance and management's plans and objectives constitute forward- looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors which could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, factors detailed in the Securities and Exchange Commission filings of the company, economic downturns affecting the operations of the company or any of its business operations, the continued availability of financing to fund the company's operations, and the ability of the company or its investment banker to successfully identify and reach an agreement on the sale of the company or its operating units. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date hereof and the company disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Corporate Level Management and Consultancy: we recently completed management contract and consultancy to Dover Group, Marathon Division, and the Terex Group, Powerscreen Recycling Equipment Divisions
Recycling Equipment Product Line Development : we recently completed a 6 month study with Shredmaster and Simplicity Engineering for super shredder applications
Business Development for Recycling, Recycling Products, and other Consulting Services: we have a present project with “The Shredder Company” formerly “ The Newell Shredder Group “ to evaluate product expansion
New, Used, Rebuilt Recycling Systems Worldwide Brokerage Network: we have developed the Shredder Hotline Group with a core of 150 major dealers in the United States.
Recycling of Products, Post Consumer and Post Industrial Product, Brokerage Services, Worldwide: we are presently involved with the SC Johnson Family of Companies to help find homes for recycled materials
Overseas Manufactured Recycling Equipment and Shredders for OEM’s, to setup and evaluate equipment at 1/4 the price of US made equipment….present involvement for bottom line savings…as we all remember the days of “MADE IN JAPAN”…well today its ”MADE IN CHINA” or “ MADE IN BULGARIA”.
Finance and Appraisal Services for Recycling Systems and Equipment: ongoing with Citi Bank, Aetna INA, Small Business Administration and other groups who finance equipment.
Original Owner and Inventor of :
The Saturn Shredder Line of Recycling Shredders and Systems, $28,000,000.00 total global sales….
The SSI International and SSI Inc Shredders and Recycling Systems, $30,000,000.00 total global sales….
The Eidal™ Line of Shredders and Recycling Systems, Licensed to Hitachi Heavy Industries and Heavy Industries, over 300 recycling plants worldwide…..global sales $20,000,000.00
Contact : Dan Burda, President, GLOBAL CG GROUP, Chicago Illinois
E Mail : [email protected]
GLOBAL CG GROUP provides a wide range of consulting services to groups involved in the Recycling and Recycling Equipment Field.
Company Resume Data:
PRESIDENTS PERSONAL SUMMARY
Recently Completed Consultancy to the Dover Group, Marathon Division at the Corporate Management Level to Evaluate and Manage one of their Recycling Equipment Divisions, Consultancy Contract Value approximately $100,000.00
Recently Completed Consultancy to Terex, Recycling Equipment Division and Powerscreen Division with RBA Group to Evaluate Shredder and Pulverizer Needs. Consultancy Contract Value approximately $50,000.00
Present Involvement in Active Setup of Introduction Services to Retech Vecoplan and Weima for Product Sales and Services, Contract Value 1.5% of Sales
Present Involvement in Active Setup of Asian Equipment Introduction to US and Global Markets, Contract Value, Ownership of Global Sales Group for North and South American Markets
Present Involvement in Active Setup of Worldwide New and Used Recycling Equipment Dealer Network.
Worldwide Expert in Shredders, Crushers and Pulverizers for the Recycling Equipment Field
General Overview of Services: Consulting and Recycling Systems
Rubber and Plastic Recycling,
Tire Recycling, Crum Rubber, Fine Grind
Tire Derived Fuel and product brokering,
Shredder, Crusher and Pulverizer Specialist
Recycling Equipment Specialist
Business Review, Accounting, Sales, and
Management, Acquisitions, Strategic Planning
Computer Science, Development of Businesses
Education Experience Mechanical Engineering with strong Electrical
Engineering and Computer Interfacing Skills
Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
USAFA Graduate in multiple Engineering Arenas
Born May 16th, 1953 in Prineville Oregon
Divorced with Two Children Daniel ( 21 ) and Brittany ( 19 )
Interests All Sports, Art, Antiques, Jewelry, Cars, Toys,
Graduate of multiple engineering disciplines from the Unites States Air Force Academy
Business Experience diversified in the implementation and development of several specialized, turnkey waste management companies and technologies.
Air Operations Officer and Pilot in the Strategic Air Command from the age of 21 to 25.
In 1977, Vice President of Burda Family, Saturn Manufacturing Company, heavy equipment manufacturing of Shredders and Recycling Equipment, with 125 employees and a global network of dealers.
Organized sales and marketing of product lines. Within three years, the company was actively solicited by the general industry with buyout offers. It was sold to a group of investors from Texas for $6,500,000.00. Continued in that field with the new owners for a period of 5 years.
After leaving that Organization in Dallas Texas, formed several other companies, startup ventures that have turned into Major Product Lines some of these are , SSI Shredders International, Eidal Shredders™, Burda Group Shredders, all presently active in the Recycling Equipment Field.
Last International Venture with Eidal Shredders™ and the Burda Group, was their sale in 1996 to the Environmental Machinery Group of Heavy Industries and the Environmental Machinery Group of Hitachi Heavy Industries of Osaka Japan.
Domestic and International Business - 30 Years
Direct Management of Business Groups - 30 Years
Sales and Marketing Management, Startup Ventures - 30 Years
Domestic and International Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
Business Management, Administration, and Finance
United States Air Force Academy:
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Sciences
Minor in Computer Science
Minor in Electrical Engineering
Minor in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
Oklahoma City University:
Graduate Studies in Law
University of Oklahoma:
Graduate Studies in Business Accounting
Highest Graduate Ranking USAFA 32nd in Class of 1440
Distinguished Graduate USAF Pilot T-37, T-38 and KC-135 Tanker
Distinguished Graduate USAF Combat Crew Training, KC-135 Tanker
Distinguished Graduate USAF Air Operational Officer School
Distinguished Graduate USAFA Navy Seal Training
Distinguished Graduate USAFA Navigator Training
Distinguished Graduate USAFA Fort. Benning Jump School
US Senator Mark Hatfield
Joe Eoff – Owner of Eoff Electric
Others Supplied Upon Request
AWARDS & PATENTS
US Patent #3,868,062
US Patent #4,034,918
US Patent #4,560,110
US Patent #4,793,561
US Patent #5,062,576
Patents are for mechanical, electro-hydraulic and electro-mechanical-sensor drive arrangements and systems.
Limited General Business Conversational Mandarin Chinese
Limited General Business Conversational Japanese
Limited General Business Conversational Spanish
Limited General Business Conversational German
Limited General Business Conversational French
1. Development of China Based Manufacturing Group, 1990 to 1997 for Global Companies who desired operations in China.
2. Development of Industrial Recycling Equipment Group for utilization of Slow Speed Shredder Technology, 1973 To 1993, Total Annual U.S. Sales $60,000,000.00
3. Purchase and Development of Carborundum Technology in the Industrial Vertical Grinder Field, 1973 to 1997,Total Annual U.S. Sales $10,000,000.00
4. Development of Commercial Wood Chipper Recycling Equipment Industry, 1980 to 1997, Total Annual U.S. Sales $75,000,000.00
5. Development of Agricultural and Consumer Chipper and Shredder Recycling Industry, 1990 to 1997, Total Annual U.S. Sales $5,000,000.00
JOINT VENTURES, LICENSES OR AGREEMENTS
1. HITACHI ZOSEN - OSAKA JAPAN – SHREDDER DEVELOPMENT
2. SPERRY VICKERS - DUBLIN IRELAND – SHREDDER DEVELOPMENT
3. GABELLI GROUP - NEW YORK, NEW YORK – SHREDDERS
4. TIANJIN TRADING CHINA – SHREDDERS AND CHIPPERS
5. ZHEJIANG TRADING GROUP - ZHEJIANG CHINA - CHIPPERS
6. SICHUIAN TRADING GROUP - SICHUAN CHINA - CHIPPERS
7. CUMBERLAND ENGINEERING – RUBBER SYSTEM
8. WISCONSIN POWER AND LIGHT – TDF SYSTEM
9. BOEING WICHITA – C AND D SYSTEM
10. ADM – TDF SYSTEM
11. CITY OF MIAMI – TIRE SYSTEM
12. CITY OF STAMFORD CONNECTICUT – C AND D SYSTEM
13. NELMOUR GROUP – SLOW SPEED SHREDDERS
14. ALLSTEELE – SLOW SPEED SHREDDERS AND GRANULATORS
15. COMBUSTION ENGINEERING – NUCLEAR WASTE COMPACTOR
16. TEREX RECYCLING GROUP – SHREDDER DEVELOPMENT
17. POWERSCREEN – SHREDDER DEVELOPMENT
18. NEWELL SHREDDERS – SHREDDER DEVELOPMENT
19. REW GROUP – KCRT CRYO PLANT EVALUATION
20. RIT – COLORED RUBBER BUSINESS PLAN AND DEVELOPMENT
21. DOVER GROUP, MARATHON DIVISION, REDUCTION TECH SUBSIDIARY
22. MARATHON DIVISION – SHREDDER BUSINESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT
23. REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – SHREDDER BUSINESS OPERATION
24. CITY OF PORTLAND – ORIGINAL TIRE COLLECTION PROGRAM
25. CITY OF LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY WASTE TIRE SHREDDING PROGRAM
26. CITY OF GREATER GREENSBORO – BULKY WASTE PROGRAM
27. CITY OF NEW YORK – BULKY WASTE SHREDDING PROGRAM
28. CITY OF PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND – PLANT LIQUIDATION
29. CITY OF ATLANTA – SHREDDING PLANT EXPANSION
30. MONTENAY POWER – FIRST SHREDDING PLANT PROGRAM FLORIDA
31. FIRST EXHIBITOR ASPHALT PAVING INDUSTRY FOR RUBBER ROADS
32. FIRST EXHIBITOR BIRMINHAM ENGLAND FOR WASTE SHREDDERS
33. FIRST EXHIBITOR PARIS FRANCE FOR WASTE SHREDDERS
34. FIRST EXPORTED SHREDDER TO JAPAN VIA NISHO IWAI
35. FIRST EXPORTED SHREDDER TO ENGLAND VIA METAL BOX
36. FIRST EXPORTED SHREDDER TO KOREA
37. FIRST EXPORTED SHREDDER TO ITALY VIA PASQUALINNI RUBBER
38. FIRST EXPORTED SHREDDER TO DENMARK WITH MRF
39. FIRST EXPORTED MRF PLANT IN WORLD IN COPENHAGEN DENMARK
SELF EMPLOYMENT HISTORY - Dan Burda
1997 - Present Managing Partner, Burda-Global-Eidal, Consultancy Group
1977 - 1997 Managing Partner and Owner
Saturn Shredders, SSI International Shredders
Burda Group Shredders / Eidal Shredders™
Machete Chippers and Duerr Chippers
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
1975 - 1977 United States Air Force CCTS Combat Crew Training Squadron
Distinguished Pilot, Boeing KC135 Air Refueling Tanker
1971 - 1975 United States Air Force Academy, Engineering
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I have been involved in the development of the following:
1. First Design and Manufacture of Automated PCB Incineration System USA - Rollins Environmental Services, Chemical Waste Management Inc.
2. First Design and Manufacture of Low Level Nuclear Waste Processing Systems USA - Westinghouse Hanford, EG and G Idaho, Sandia National Laboratories
3. First Design and Manufacture of Hazardous Waste Processing System - Ensco Inc and Rollins Environmental Services.
4. First Design and Manufacture of Scrap Tire Processing System, Incineration, Fuel Chips, Crumb - Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, ADM Corporation
5. First Design and Manufacture of Dunnage Processing Systems USA - Mercedes Benz, GM and Ford Motor Company
6. First Design and Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Waste Processing Systems - Merck USA, Hoffman Laroche, Bristol Myers Squibb, Upjohn Pharmaceutical
7. First Design and Manufacture of Solid Waste Processing System - City of New York, City of Stamford Connecticut
8. First Design and Manufacture of Red Bag Waste Processing System and Incineration - Christ Hospital USA
9. First Design and Manufacture of Steel Drum Shredder and Processing System - Chemical Waste Management Inc. USA and Stablex Canada
10. First Design and Manufacture of Soil Decontamination Unit - Stablex Canada and Dow Chemical
11. First Design and Manufacture of Material Recovery Facility – Odense Denmark and City of Atlanta, Georgia
12. First Design of Plastic Purging Grinding System – Amoco Chemical Company
As a general overview, GLOBAL CG GROUP has performed the following sales, acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, turn-around’s and liquidations over the last 20 years:
Major Consultancies and Management Positions:
1. General Consultant and Manager of Reduction Technology Division of Marathon, Dover Group Subsidiary
2. General Consultant and Manager of Terex Recycling Group Shredder Project Division
3. General Manager of Techwood Division of Williams Group, Recycling Equipment Division
1. Sales of Companies and Technologies
1a. Saturn Manufacturing to Williams Petroleum/Star Buildings/United Transport U.S.A.
1b. Eidal Technology Group, Osaka Japan
1c. Eidal Technology to Hitachi Group, Osaka Japan
1d. Burda Group Technology to Williams Controls U.S.A.
2. Acquisitions and Mergers
3a. Eidal International Corporation from the Carborundum Group
3b. Duerr / Outdoor Power Products from Investment Group
3c. Tracor Marksman Product Line from Tracor Shipyards
3d. General Power Corporation from Liquidation Arena
3e. Cougar / Studley Products to Northern Hydraulics Corporation
4. Joint Ventures
4a. Sperry Vickers – Dublin Ireland
4b. Material Recovery Limited – England
4c. Nissho Iwai – Japan
4d. Marubeni – Japan
4e. Williams Controls – Mainland China
4f. Sichuan Import / Export Group – Mainland China
4g. Il Sung Group – Seoul Korea
4h. Zhejiang Import / Export Group – Mainland China
5. Turn Around Scenario’s
5a. Saturn Manufacturing
5b. Tool Barn Inc.
6a. Pacific Machine Manufacturing
6b. Machete Chippers Inc.
6c. Studley Products – Cougar Chipper
6d. Eidal International – Marketing Group